Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008

Baseball Time

Greetings!
today is a very unusual day for me. Watching baseball alone? is something that's very not me (in fact: sport is a very uncommon subject in my daily life)
so anyhow i watched my friend playing baseball today and.. it was quite boring because i didn't clutch a thing from it haha what a dorky, i dont even understand the game.. anyway what made my day is delightful is because i found that:
if you go outside your circle you'll find new interesting things there.

for example, today i learned new several things from watching my friend playing baseball:
1. baseball thing is like a family thing. being there is like being in a alien community for me (is it even a right word? i dont know) well, reason? found out that every people there know each other character and habit, isn't it cool? (looked like a big family gathering at a baseball field, and somehow it looked like a superior) is it because they really spend a bunch of time together like i use to spend my time with my dear friends? idk but it's just cool.
2. watching baseball needs lots of passion haha. yeah it's not like you watch football on teve, seriously. maybe i should really get into sport first to enjoy this game because not much i clutched.
3. lots of different type people there, i sensed that they're just different haha i dont know how to describe it.. it's just different, each person is quite contrast to each other..
4. baseball supporters are definitely dont seem like football supporters
5. what interesting in the game are only these two entities : the pitcher (which is my friend and that's why i came) and the battter (because they the only thing who did fast motion haha), the rest? to be honest, i didnt even give a look..

hmm do i look stupid writing those stuff that i dont even understand about? haha well please dont give any serious look, it's just a crappy opinion from me. (the unsporty girl)

Keine Kommentare: