Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2008

Bromo (The One I Thought Would Be Boring Turned Out To Be Awesome)

hey, been out of town lately, and im posting this one as im staying traditionally in this lovely town with adorable view.. so anyway, day one and day two were xtremely beautiful, should see for your self:

this one i was cool pict number one haha love the sun

this one i took it at the same place as above


this one: a very very gorgeous place ever dude haha as you can see the sky and the lovely green grass below

and below again was my pinky guy who own my pony haha look at his pose isn't he's cool haha, he's a very nice old guy but seemed like a boy, seriously.. oh i love his skin color : brown and pinkish and it's just match with his jumper haha


and now it's me and my brother waitin for the sunrise who unfortunately did not show up haha

and last it's me takin this pic on the top of B mountain.. isn't the cloud looks beautiful? (not the guy who takin a pic, hmm he's very 'narsis' tho seriously haha)

Keine Kommentare: