Sonntag, 29. März 2009

An Inspiration Person is A True One in His Passion

let me tell you something about a teacher that i adore..
based on my being taught experience i was so perplexed when i see his unique face
a humble face i would not forget and an old type of face that really go with grandpa's face, (he has a pair of nice warm eyes, shiny brown skin, and silky white hair that makes him so wise) and hey i guess he looks like Gandalf if he's a white haha
anyway i don't know why i got this idea to write about him, but i guess it's worth as his kindness and true-ness of his passion really got me hypnotized..

Mr. Tolok is one of my teachers at home, he teach me and my brother for physics and math. He's in his seventies now so ofcourse a question surely pop up in my head : hey hey how could he possibly remember those formulas in his age?

what's more adorable is that he teaches us with his true teaching's style, i mean he really into his passion that i believe he's not a person who would ask something for what he has done in return. i'm sure that there're only view teachers in jakarta who would do such a thing. money matter is the real issue right? and not blamin any teachers who work for money, because yes everyone does it as money is the entity of our existency in this world, true?

Eventhough Mr. Tolok is being paid for teaching us, he teaches me as if i am someone who really need math! and so one day he promised me that he'll be back for an answer for 'bangun ruang' question and he really did it! he figured out the question hisself and gave me the answer even though i didn't 'les' with him that day, dont you think it's sweet....

actually it's not that special if somone does it, it's special because it's him.
and why is it so special? it's because i can feel that he's so honest and true in everything he does.
i guess that makes him so different than any other teachers
it's not what he does that makes him special it's how he does it that makes him one.

And since that day he's one of my inspiration.. on the go:

mr. tolok

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

coba kalo semua guruguru di sekolah bisa kaya gini ya mam, asik kali ya