Freitag, 20. März 2009

Even At The Worst The Best Isn't That Far


Last Tuesday was somewhat odd for me. I usually failed to bring any tissue to school but that day i did. Suddenly, i realized that the tissue i brought was not exactly for me but accidentally it was for my friend Priska who cried over my dearest friend Yurike who passed away that day.

Yurike:
Even though i'm not her closest friend and havent got time to know her better i remembered that we came accross at the canteen on friday and she said hi to me. And that's how i remembered her as the others too. Always nice and charming. rest in peace my friend.

Priska: Then I realized that sometimes, something happen as they are seems supposed to happen, and before that we don't know why those things happen yet knowing the reason only when it's all over.

Just like the tissue that i brought on tuesday.
i didn't know why i brought that for, for i always failed to remember before.
But that day, strangely it was, i did brought it.
And that's how all things are connected and..
Tissue is just one of the pretty lesson, that everything happens for a reason (as people said so)
for it applies to everything, even to death.
So let's pronounce 'God's plan is the best'

1 Kommentar:

nurani pertiwi, hat gesagt…

nyuu bagus kata2nya gue sedih bacanya hehe tp ngomong2 gue sempet bengong dulu mau nulis comment disini, knp susah gini sih bahasanya..