Samstag, 14. März 2009

Heavy Talk II

no faith is more certain than the present time pal..

yes now I'm continuing my heavy talk

i've been thinking for days that sometimes people have to take a stupid choice first before realizing that their choice is simply stupid

yet somehow-sometimes the stupid choice is necessary to emphasize illogical things oh yes spell it out F-E-E-L-I-N-G-S, good.

and gladly glad for me, my stupid choice is succeed in emphasizing the feeling that i should have had before, oddly even it's not hard to predict what comes next in my life, the one that is extremely hard to be predicted is my own feelings

which took me in regret

is it because im using less my heart than my minute brain?

which took me in a nicely and slowly love motion and yes :
forever is somewhat last that lasting slowly and every ever that doesn't end

okay i guess it's much of sensitive to talk things like these.

thankful for the faith because its certainty is only at present time

(yes So, i'm much seduced right now)

Keine Kommentare: